The Brookside Restaurant in Luray, Virgina features "down-home", family style cooking. Homemade breads and desserts top off the daily buffets, extensive menu or 30-item salad bar.
Our customers say it is "the best they've ever tasted."Both are standards on Friday & Saturday nights along with other specialty selections.
Private parties and group meals available Mondays - Wednesdays. Call Vickie or Cece to make arrangements.
Restaurant Winter Hours
Monday - Wednesday: Closed
Thursday & Friday: 11:30AM - 8PM
Saturday: 9:00AM - 8PM
Sunday: 9:00AM - 6PM
Monday - Wednesday: 10AM - 4PM
Thursday: 10AM - 6PM
Friday & Saturday: 9AM -7PM
Sunday: 9AM - 5PM
BE SURE TO "LIKE" US ON FACEBOOK!
You will want to be sure to visit the Brookside Gift Shop. Whether it’s a souvenir, special seasonal decoration or a taste of some of Virginia’s great wines, our inventory offers a wide variety to satisfy different interests of shoppers.
FREE WiFi in the On Site Cabin Area Only
"The desserts are so good my husband has to eat two at every meal whenever we eat at Brookside"
Christie, Arlington, VA
Our friendly, family oriented restaurant has been serving hungry travelers and steadfast locals for over 80 years. Our modern menu boasts a huge variety to please many different tastes ... even picky eaters.
- We've cooked up a little bit of everything: from zesty appetizers, homemade soups and specialty salads to fresh baked desserts.
- How long has it been since you had fruit cobbler or peanut butter pie?
- You can eat light with a selection from the 'Healthy N' Tasty' section,
- Indulge in a hearty sandwich platter
- Or go all the way and choose one of our full dinners in the beef, pork, poultry or seafood categories.
- When all else fails with the 'little people', there's always a frankfurter, chicken tenders, grilled cheese or even PB&J!
- Our homemade spaghetti is an all-time favorite, but you might want to try the Virginia ham steak (yep, it's salty) and we think we have some of the best beef steaks you're likely to find.
- For those who want beer or wine, we offer a modest choice of both.
And did we mention breakfast?! This is definitely the spot! Our breakfast menu covers all sorts of egg platters, meats, fruit, pancakes, Belgian waffles and of course grits. We do it all - big & small - and don't miss the homemade toast!
We are sure you'll find something for everyone in your group.... By the way, we do "Groups" so let us know how we can help with yours. Call Vickie, Cece or Bob for special group arrangements.